Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/11- Organizing

My computer always has to be organized. I have tons of pictures and documents, so I have a bunch folders in my computer. My folders store everything so basically if I lost them, I lose everything. I use a hierarchical system.

Tagging- Tagging content has become over the last few years an important component of the online publishing process as it allows editors to extend the reference labels, associations and search keywords by which any type of content can be found.

 Social Bookmarking- Social Bookmarking is a very good way of increasing the web presence of a website. Social Bookmarking is the practice of saving bookmarks to a public Web site and “tagging” them with keywords.

examples: [Furl, Simpy, and delicious]

No comments:

Post a Comment